Bingo.com was added to the Kindred Group in December 2014. It is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission in Alderney and with the Malta Gaming Authority. As Bingo.com is part of the Kindred Group, it shares the certified from G4, Global Gaming Guidance Group, and is subject to the Code of Practice in relation to responsible gambling. Bingo.com also benefits from Kindred’s certification with eCOGRA’s standards, and through Kindred is a member of the European Gaming and Betting Association and the Remote Gambling Association. Bingo.com, which is powered by Aberrant Software, forms part of the Relax Gaming platform, and is connected to Unibet and Maria under this brand. It is no wonder that Bingo.com won the WhichBingo Award for Fair Play in 2016. These awards are given by industry experts.
The company offers a wide selection of games and slots, as well as live casino and bingo, to its players. Plus, there is a daily £120,000 incentive that can be won.
The Dalmatian mascot forms part of the identity of the Bingo.com brand. The dog represents fun and a playful side of the company, and the dog’s spots represent the bingo balls. It is with that Bingo.com offers 6 bingo rooms for players. The bingo games will keep you busy for days, but something rare is the inclusion of bingo mini games. But the site also offers jackpot slots and video poker, and casino games. They also offer scratch cards, as well as video poker and live Baccarat, Blackjack and Roulette. Bingo.com offers some special promotions to players, for instance their All Stars Exclusive Bingo Room which gives players access to a private room that is open twice a week, during select times. Plus, with playing over a weekend, players can earn free spins in the casino games.
The good points of Bingo.com:
• Bingo.com is has an up-to-date website that has a logical layout
• It offers a multilingual playing platform
• Bingo.com offers games that players can practice on for free and learn to navigate the site
• New players get special offers, such as a 7 day access to the beginners luck bingo room.
• The company offers 24/7 support, via live chat, phone and email
• Games can be played on mobile platforms with the help of a standalone app.
The bad points of Bingo.com:
• Although the site offers 6 bingo rooms, the costs to play are higher than other sites
• They only except Visa cards for withdraws, although deposits can be made with Visa Electron, Maestro or MasterCard, still you can’t withdraw back to these payment methods.
• Not all countries are allowed to play. Countries such as restricted to play the casino games, namely Spain, Australia, Philippines, Turkey, Hong Kong, The United States of America and other U.S. territories, Afghanistan, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Pakistan, Syria, Yemen, Estonia, Italy, Denmark and France.