Danish operating Casino.dk was operating for more than 10 years, before it was brought out in 2012 by the largest, independent gaming operator in the Nordic area, the Betsson Group (BSG). Still, Casino.dk operates under a Danish licence which is regulated by the Danish Gambling Authorities and subject to Danish legislation, but is also operating with a Malta Gaming Authority licence. Due to strict regulation, the site is limited to players of Denmark only.
The operator Casino.dk, which is powered by Playtech software for both their download and instant play casinos, offers two products, namely casino and live casino. These products include different forms of poker slots to roulette and other table and card games. The games are offered in Danish. The operator does offer its players 24/7 support via email, phone and live chat. Players can pay for the games via Dankort, MasterCard, Visa, Credit Card, Neteller, Skrill, and bank transfers.
• Casino games
The operator Casino.dk offers a wide range of popular casino games, which includes live casino, slot machines with jackpots, roulette, and blackjack. As part of its value to players, Casino.dk releases new slot machine games on a weekly bases, like their new games MultiFruit, Flame Busters or Aztec Warrior Princess. But this site is known for its impressive selection of slot games, from innovative bonus video slots to the classic three-reel slot machines. Popular titles include Golden Ticket, Jewel Box, Merlin’s Magic Respins, Medusa II, Starburst, Thunderstruck II, and South Park: Reel Chaos.
Casino.dk also offers table games, like the 5 variants of roulette (that includes European, English, and French editions). The site also offers Blackjack games as Double Exposure Multi-Hand, Single Deck Multi-Hand, and Classic Blackjack Gold. Other games on offer is Texas Hold’em Pro, Baccarat Gold, and Casino Hold’em. Still, the site have different video poker games like Jacks or Better, Deuces Wild, and Joker Wild to newer games like Bonus Deuces Poker, Jackpot Poker, and Bonus Poker. Each game offers a competitive paytable that rewards skilled players, and many can be played with several hands at a time. These games are from software companies of the likes of Play’n GO, Microgaming Quickfire, NextGen Gaming, and NetEnt.
The good points:
• The site uses an encryption service to protect its player’s private details
• The site uses software to generate random numbers, but as the wins are calculated with strong mathematics it does favour the casino
• Support is available 24/7
• The company is highly regulated by the Danish government which demands audits.
The bad points:
• The website is in Danish
• The site doesn’t release the house edge/RTP figures of anyone of the slots games they offer
• No scratch cards or specialty games available
• Only available to players in Denmark
• The company restricts play to some countries such as American Samoa, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Guam, Israel, Netherlands Antilles, Northern Mariana Islands, Philippines, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S.A, US Minor Outlying Islands, Spain, France, Hong Kong, Turkey, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Sudan, Syria, Afghanistan, and Estonia.