Maria Casino founded in 1997 by Anders Ström and listed on Stockholm’s stock exchange in 2004, in 2007 it started its online operations. In recent years it was acquired by the Kindred Group, and is operated by Unibet International LTD. The Maria Casino brand operates from Gibraltar where its licence is registered with the UK Gambling Commission (“UKGC”), but is also in possession of an operating licence from Malta. Maria Casino is also certified to be in line with eCOGRA’s standards and the company is a member of the European Gaming and Betting Association and Remote Gambling Association.
Maria Casino, unlike most other casinos is a female focused casino. This operator offers different online betting games, concrete banking and support, and the security of gaming which operates on two licensed and a well-respected operator.
The games that Maria Casino has on offer, are from the best software producers in the world. The companies include the names of Microgaming, Net Entertainment, Yggdrasil, Thunderkick, OpenBet and WMS, to name a few. This allows the company to offer different games and slots, from Blackjack, Roulette and arrange of slot machines. However, with its licence restricting, not all the games are available in all the countries Maria Casino operates. The games are available on desktop, responsive mobile, and tablet platforms. In addition, the company offers full customer support to its players, as well as detailed game help documentation. The company uses the game help documentation to limit liability in the case of misunderstanding or payment issues. More so, the company has a secure payment system, with different payment options.
About the games, slot machines are the key focus at Maria Casino. Popular titles include the likes of Starburst, Guns N’ Roses slot, Immortal Romance, Troll Hunters slot, Second Strike slot, The Wizard of Oz, or Flowers, but they have more than 300 titles to choose from. Of these titles, the casino has a good selection of progressive games, with games such as Mega Fortune Dreams, Mega Moolah or Arabian nights, which could lead to a cash prize of €1 million.
The casino offers a limited selection of table games, like Blackjack, Table Poker, Roulette, Casino Hold’em and Baccarat. They also have 5 video poker machines and some scratch cards and keno games, plus a bingo room and a live blackjack and roulette.
• Besides desktop, players can access games via mobile devices which works in iOS, Android and responsive platforms
• There is a support service, through email, live chat and a dedicated phone number for UK residents and one for international players
• Uses SSL technology
• Fast payouts
• The website’s redesign in 2016 is clean and user friendly, as it categorise the different titles in groups of popular, new etc.
• Games can be played instantly on your web browser, making no need for software download.
• Players from countries like the USA, Australia, Denmark, France, and Hong Kong are restricted to play
• No VIP scheme offered
• No eWallets are accepted
• The support service is not operating 24/7 on all the platforms.