Unlimited Press Release / Editorial News Distribution
Incur huge savings, increase profitability + SEO & PR visibility for content marketing
Unlimited Access To 4 X High DA News Sites with DO-Follow
Create unlimited guest posts and press releases, live within 12 hours
Guaranteed Google News Inclusion
Get your own author profile
No minimum commitment – cancel anytime
Obtain an author profile for 1 Google News site + Access to 3 more High DA News Sites with UNLIMITED publication
Niches included: /technology /business / finance /travel /dating education /entertainment
How it works:
We will set you up as an author with your own profile on ONE Google News site. We will ALSO give you access to unlimited articles on 3 more DA 50 to DA70 Google News sites which focus on Business, Technology and Entertainment . You can then submit unlimited high-quality articles, which are published on each website. One guaranteed DO-Follow link per article is allowed. You can charge clients for each post.
The cost: One fixed subscription fee of just $199/month for UNLIMITED PRESS RELEASE / EDITORIAL NEWS publication.
100% White hat compliance:
The sites themselves do not sell links, neither do they charge clients for a sponsored post. The service fee charged by Sitetrail as a third-party supplier is strictly for editorial supervision and hosting of digital assets.
Writers will get their own login and profile on one news website – and all your articles will appear under one profile. Plus, get unlimited news articles three more DA50 to DA70 Google News sites.
Setup Ready in 24 Hours
All new users will be fully set up and ready to publish in 24 hours or less, including on weekends.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Currently, 4 X Google News Approved Websites are included in this unlimited access deal. Please see below:
Agency profit examples:
Agency sells 12 outreach articles @ $300
Gross income: $3600
Less subscription -$199
Net profit: $3200
Agency sells 24 articles @ $300
Gross income: $7200
Less subscription -$199
Net profit: $7000
The Google Newsfeed (news.google.com) is visited by more than 360M visitors per month.
It is the most-used newsfeed in the world.
Fair usage policy:
To ensure that all participants are successful and profitable – and that the editorial process and quality of the participating websites are not compromised, the following fair usage policy will apply:
- Vertical RPM price restriction: Users can publicly advertise guest posts on freelance or marketplace websites. Sponsored posts / Guest posts cannot be advertised for a price that is lowered than what is charged by each supplier website, which is the price listed on Sitetrail. This is not a horizontal price agreement between competitors, but a requirement stipulated by Sitetrail, which is the supplier of the service.Example: If Sitetrail, or the supplier website lists a sponsored post price of $300, writers cannot offer it for $50 on a freelancing website or marketplace.
- Editorial guidelines: Each website may have editorial guidelines, to do with minimum word-count and allowable topics/niches. You are responsible for meeting such guidelines. Doing this will ensure that posts go live without delay.
- Reseller policy: Users cannot resell the same unlimited package to others for a monthly recurring fee. Any guest posts / sponsored posts must be sold individually as per the vertical RPM restriction above.
- Gambling/Casino Health, Adult, Pornography links and content are strictly not allowed
- FAKE NEWS: News editors will NOT allow fake news to be distributed. All information needs to be accurate.
Breaching this fair usage policy will result in account suspension.
You will craft an author bio and send it to us. We may suggest adjustments in some cases.
What a profile should look like:
Look at any good CNBC or Businessinsider article and see the author profile. This is exactly what your author profile should look like: It should convey expertise and trust. Even if you do work in the PR industry as an agent – you’d need to be smart about this and create a suitable, trustworthy profile.
What a profile CANNOT look like:
“Best SEO and PR Expert with 10 years experience writing for Forbes and CNN”
Any outright self-promotion or alluding to you being a PR expert that should be contacted for a similar article cannot be used.
- Content marketing specialists and SEO practitioners who want an advantage in the Health & Tech sectors
- In-house marketers and communication specialists
- New journalists who seek to build a strong portfolio of online thought leadership
- Digital PR specialists seeking to expand their reach
- Businesses who want to reduce the high and obtain an alternative to Reuters, Cision & PRWEB.
- Business owners & executives managing their own PR
Meeting article quality requirements are important. Here you can see guidelines on how to write editorial news.
No article is guaranteed to be published regardless of quality and all articles are subject to meeting editorial requirements.
All articles must be 700 words.
For content to be included in the Google News feed, it must have a newsworthy title and 1st paragraph, which is genuine, true news.
Articles cannot usually be sales-orientated or sheer self-promotion. If this is the case, notice that the article will be marked as sponsored by editors.
No editorial and language assistance is available to authors, therefore a good command of English is assumed.
These articles are seen as authoritative. They attract more links and are therefore better for SEO, Reputation Management and PR.
Being seen as an authority in the news on a specific topic, also helps with business development and branding.
You will have an opportunity to target the 360M+ monthly users who regularly use Google News. Google targeting is more advanced than outdated Press Release Wires that sends spam to journalists. It works by using the keywords in your articles to target users as follows:
a) Interest feed: Since Google has a history of what a user is interested in, it will show similar news content in their feed every day. This happens without the user necessarily searching for your content, due to their previous behavior.
b) News searches: People who search for specific keywords will see specific, related news.
Targeting is thus done via keywords – and that is why a lot of news writers include the names of popular competitors and other major trends: to attract more attention. You’ll be able to do the same.
If you used traditional and outdated press wires which duplicated your content: This approach will give unique content, all indexed in Google News, with links that are valuable for SEO.
Some news you will be able to submit under your own name using the relevant tone, and other news you’ll be able to submit via another authoritative author – which is useful for quoting your own company.
No minimum commitment – cancel anytime