facebook.com

 (visit site)
Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them.
112
trailers

Adele Is The Fastest Growing Celebrity On Facebook

Sites include . Published on January 27th, 2012. Written by Anthony West.

Facebook is the stomping ground for celebrities and entertainers, but by no means is climbing to the top of the popularity charts easy. Thanks to a new Facebook page tracking service called SocialMedia-live however, we are able to see who’s growing, how fast and some other juicy data.

In the category of fastest growing celebrity fan page, Adele is kicking everyone else out the ball park. The “Rolling in the Deep” singer is growing so fast that she reportedly amassed 175,000 followers in just 24 hours—a feat which surely puts on her track to become the number one celebrity on the platform by any stretch. Driving this growth are Adele’s legions of female fans, which based on the numbers make up about 68% of her total fan base. The other 32% male cohort whilst not as fanatic as the females, do contribute in small measure to Adele’s Facebook success.

SocialMedia-live also tracks the popularity of TV shows and according to its data, Mob Wives is the fastest growing TV show in terms of overall popularity. No doubt the producers of the show will be happy that such an important community is endorsing the show, and as for Adele, I am sure she too is happy that she’s climbing the Facebook pop charts like crazy.

Have you ‘liked’ Adele’s Facebook fan page? Let us know below.

This news story was filed under Entertainment, Social Media. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Leave a Comment

Please note: comment moderation is enabled and may delay your comment. There is no need to resubmit your comment.

Already a member? Sign In

Free Movies

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Digg This Add to Delicious Email to Friend More...